Hertz Kompressoren Limited reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions without notice.
Hertz Kompressoren ltd
Unit 13 Peel Mills Industrial Estate
Chamberhall Street Bury, Manchester BL9 0LU
Tel: 0161 764 4160 Fax: 0161 764 2890
HERTZ KOMPRESSOREN LIMITED (HKL) ARE PROUD TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH AN EXTENDED GUARANTEE ON ALL NEWLY PURCHASED AIR COMPRESSORS. THIS GUARANTEE SHALL RUN FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS FROM DATE OF PAYMENT FOR YOUR GOODS AND IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AND THE TWELVE MONTH MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE.
HKL hereby warrant and guarantee to repair or replace the Airend, Main Drive Motor, Oil/Air Cooler and/or the Oil Reclaimer (‘nominated parts’) as provided to you as part of your purchase at any time and as required for a period of five years following the date of payment of your purchase. Please note that the Guarantee shall not take effect until payment is made, in full, for your purchase.
Our Guarantee is subject to the following conditions: –
- That your HKL compressor is commissioned and installed by an authorised HKL distributor;
- That the HKL compressor is situated in an environment which is appropriate for the machinery and complies with factory and maintenance requirements of the machinery itself;
- That the HKL compressor is operated and maintained in accordance with the normal operating instructions and the HKL compressor maintenance schedule;
- That the HKL compressor is serviced and maintained in accordance with requirements and guidance and such maintenance is undertaken by an authorised and approved HKL technician;
- That upon request, the purchaser is able to provide proof of servicing and maintenance to HKL;
- That the HKL compressor is maintained with HKL parts and HKL oil as required;
- That the purchaser does not conduct direct repairs or use a non-authorised technician to conduct any servicing, repair or replacement of part or parts;
- The Installation and Commissioning Report must be filled in completely, Signed off and sent back to HKL.
Limits to liability
- If any of the above conditions 1 – 8 are not complied with then the guarantee shall be void and HKL shall have no liability under the same;
- HKL shall not be liable, howsoever arising, for any loss, whether financial or otherwise, sustained by the purchaser as a consequence of their HKL compressor breaking down, malfunctioning and/or causing any damage to any other product as a consequence of such;
- HKL shall not accept any liability under the terms of this guarantee for the repair and/or replacement of any nominated part arising from anything other than normal fair wear and tear. The purchaser agrees to provide access to HKL or an authorised representative for the purposes of examining the machinery and making a formal determination of the condition of the equipment. If and in the event, HKL reject the claim on the guarantee, the purchaser shall be entitled to obtain an independent report, paid for at their own expense, which may be relied upon to assert that any such breakdown arises through ‘fair wear and tear’ and not through misuse, negligence or failure to comply with the conditions above;
- This Guarantee shall only be available to the party that purchased the goods from HKL and shall not be assigned to any other party without the express written permission of HKL, such permission not to be unreasonably withheld.