Features & Benefits
HPC -L75, HPC – L106
HERTZ promises suitable, trouble-free equipment with high performance for every kind of application with its HPC series low pressure reciprocating air compressors. Manufacturing and assembly of every single part of these compressors, in which latest engineering softwares are used during design and analysis phases, are achieved with international quality standards. HERTZ proudly presents its HPC series low pressure reciprocating air compressors developed for on-truck and on-ground facilities of pneumatic transfer applications.
Cast-iron crankcase and cylinders, pistons operated at low-speed, corrosion and heat-resistant stainless steel valves, cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins make HERTZ HPC series low pressure reciprocating air compressors durable fo r life.
EASY TO USE
HPC series low pressure reciprocating air compressors are manufactured to be employed in all applications without any performance loss. High quality, high performing parts are used in manufacturing and assembly of our products. They are designed to make users in every level of experience easily learn the controls.
- Heavy-duty type cast-iron crankcases contain oil level indicators on crankcase, blowdown valve and oil fill / drain plugs.
- Cast-iron cylinders with cooling fins help the system preventing overheat.
- Dynamically balanced and precisely manufactured sphero cast crankshafts and cast-iron counter weights prolong the lifecycle of the compressor.
- Lightweight pistons casted from special aluminum alloy and sphero cast connecting rods which are less sensitive to temperature changes not only apply lesspressure to crankshaft but also help the compressor run even in most challenging environments.
- Special design sphero cast concentric valves, which are capable of holding airflow in upper levels as well as working at high temperatures, are specified.
- Compression and oil retaining rings are used for holding the airflow maximized and preventing oil leaks.
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
- High efficiency IE3 class IP55 motors are used asstandard.
- Direct-drive mechanism with a flexible coupling.
- Compressor block is effectively cooled by a highcapacity fan directly coupled to main motor shaft.
- Pressure discharge valve
- Manual discharge valve
- Outlet pressure gauge
- Reciprocating compressor block
- 400V/3 phase/50Hz IE3 efficiency class IP55 main motor
- Direct-drive system with flexible coupling
- Long-life bearings
- Air intake filter and its silencer
- Oil splash lubrication system
- Oil level indicator
- Water separator
- CE certified air receiver made from P265GH pressure vessel steel
- Motor drive system with star-delta connection
- Power supply options other than 400V/3 phase/50Hz