Features & Benefits
Hertz Kompressoren is the brand of Dalgakıran Group , one of the leading air Compressor and equipments manufacturer in the world, to develop a truly international compressed air Sales & Service network. Today, Hertz Kompressoren has more than 50 sales & after sales stations worldwide. Hertz Kompressoren, always striving to create and produce products of the highest quality at a reasonable price for worldwide customer satisfaction.
Air Line Filters
The compressed air coming from compressor may contain unwanted elements such as oil, dust and humidity. The air in the external environment will also affect the quality of the final product. This air must be filtered prior to the final stage of production.
Hertz Compressed Air Line Filters
Hertz Compressed Air Filters have been designed to answer the current requirements of compressed air filtering
It enables more comfortable usage for end user better endurance, higher efficency with lower pressure drop and
more port size options.
The air filters have 4 ranges of efficiencies, 235 psi (16barg) – 1/4” to 3” NPT/BSP pipe sizes. A protected auto float drain (2mm orifice) is standard for reliable removal of liquid contaminants. Zero-porosity aluminum and durable epoxy powder-coat finish, along with a corrosion resistant internal coating gives long service life. Filter combinations are configured to meet specific application requirements Filter comply with PED and perform as per related ISO 8573 standards.
These filters are equipped with differential pressure gauges for easy maintenance and energy efficiency.
Hertz offers Superior protection – from
1 micron to 0,01 micron. Durable element construction and efficient drain layer ensures continued performance after optimal element change.
- Grade A must not operate in oil saturated conditions.
- Grade A elements should be replaced periodically to suit the applications but must be changed at least every six months.
- Grade A will not remove certain gases including carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. Please refer to works if in doubt.
- Flow rates are based on a 7 bar operating pressure, for flows at other pressures use correction factor given above.
- All filters are suitable for use with mineral and synthetic oils.
- Gauge type pressure indicators are fitted to models GO25 to GO2700 as standard.
- All filters are in confirmity with the Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC)
The complete filter model number contains the size and grade, example – 1”
general purpose filter model GO250MX with replacement filter element model M250X.
250 Represent 250m3 /h capacity and x represents the general purpose element.